A lot of men are suffering today in silence for the fear of shame or whatsoever, while their wives have been denied maximum sexual satisfaction due to early ejaculation…
Premature Ejaculation is curable though a lot of people really don’t know about it or have been told one story or the other.
Fear not the story you have been told, today I have carried out a research and solution on Premature Ejaculation in men and I believe you will learn from it if you read till the end.
WHAT IS PREMATURE EJACULATION?
Premature ejaculation can be said to be an uncontrolled ejaculation either before or shortly after sexual penetration. This is when the man could not put control of his ejaculation. It happens with minimal sexual stimulation and before the person wishes. It may result in unsatisfactory sex for both partners. It is one of the most common forms of male sexual dysfunction. It has probably affected every man at some point in his life. So if it is affecting you don’t feel you are alone, a lot of men have gone through this process due to one thing or the other. As you read on you will find the cause and cure for Premature Ejaculation
WHAT CAUSES PREMATURE EJACULATION?
There are a lot of things that can be attributed to quick ejaculation in male though some cases of premature ejaculation do not have a clear cause. With sexual experience and age, men often learn to delay orgasm. Premature ejaculation may occur with a new partner. It may happen only in certain sexual situations or if it has been a long time since the last ejaculation. Psychological factors such as anxiety, guilt, or depression can also cause it. In some cases, it may be related to a medical cause such as hormonal problems, injury, or a side effect of certain medicines.
“Remember some premature ejaculation is genetic”
Psychological factors that might play a role include:
- Early sexual experiences
- Sexual abuse
- Poor body image
- Worrying about premature ejaculation
- Guilty feelings that increase your tendency to rush through sexual encounters
Other factors that can play a role include:
- Erectile dysfunction.Men who are anxious about obtaining or maintaining an erection during sexual intercourse might form a pattern of rushing to ejaculate, which can be difficult to change.
- Many men with premature ejaculation also have problems with anxiety — either specifically about sexual performance or related to other issues.
- Relationship problems.If you have had satisfying sexual relationships with other partners in which premature ejaculation happened infrequently or not at all, it’s possible that interpersonal issues between you and your current partner are contributing to the problem.
A number of biological factors might contribute to premature ejaculation, including:
- Abnormal hormone levels
- Abnormal levels of brain chemicals called neurotransmitters
- Inflammation and infection of the prostate or urethra
- Inherited traits
Premature ejaculation can be classified as:
- Lifelong (primary). Lifelong premature ejaculation occurs all or nearly all of the time beginning with your first sexual encounters.
- Acquired (secondary).Acquired premature ejaculation develops after you’ve had previous sexual experiences without ejaculatory problems.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS?
The main symptom is an uncontrolled ejaculation either before or shortly after intercourse begins. Ejaculation occurs before the person wishes it, with minimal sexual stimulation.
HOW IS PREMATURE EJACULATION DIAGNOSED?
Your doctor will discuss your medical and sexual history with you. He or she will do a thorough physical exam. Your doctor may want to talk to your partner also. Premature ejaculation can have many causes. So your doctor may order lab tests to rule out any other medical problem.
HOW IS IT TREATED?
In many cases premature ejaculation gets better on its own over time. Treatment may not be needed. Practicing relaxation techniques or using distraction methods may help you delay ejaculation. For some men, stopping or cutting down on the use of alcohol, tobacco, or illegal drugs may improve how well they can control ejaculation.
Your doctor may recommend that you and your partner practice certain techniques to help delay ejaculation. For example, you may learn to identify and control the sensations that lead up to ejaculation. And you may learn to communicate with your partner to slow or stop stimulation. You can try using a condom to reduce sensation to the penis. Or you can try a different position (such as lying on your back) during intercourse. Counseling or behavioral therapy may help reduce anxiety related to premature ejaculation.
USING DR. QUICK HERBAL CAPSULES TO TREAT QUICK EJACULATION
DR.QUICK Capsule is a highly recommended natural male fertility capsule specifically designed to improve sperm count, motility, volume, hormonal imbalance and revives dead cells. Use continuously for at least three to four months for best result.
Dr.Quick herbal capsule contains extract from potent medicinal plants scientifically proven to be beneficial in reproductive health such as walnut. The health benefits and medicinal properties of these herbal plants are known since antiquity. Walnut which is one of the ingredients of Dr.Quick is an edible kernel of the fruit from trees belonging to Juglandaceae family. They are packed with most of the important ingredients to generate life.
- Proteins; which are required for building and repair of body tissues which includes a growing baby in the womb.
- Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acid [EFA]; which supports healthy fertility by helping to regulate hormones.
- Vitamin E; which is very essential to fertility because it supports the nerve cells and red blood cells.
- It also contains healthy vitamin B-complex which is also necessary for a pregnant woman and the fetus.
A number of studies and laboratory research have unraveled the biological actions of different ingredients of Dr.Quick. Research on these ingredients in recent years has identified a number of health benefits in area of reproduction in both experimental animals as well as clinical trials in humans.
Dr.Quick is made with 100% natural ingredients with no side effects and also work for low count sperm. You can contact +2348050779497 on whatsapp or sms for prescription and delivery of Dr.Quick to your location.
You can also read DOCTOR QUICK
WHAT TO AVOID WHEN TREATING QUICK EJACULATION PROBLEM?
The truth is almost everything we take into our body in excess has one negative impact in us in one way or the other. So my advice is to cut down on or stop the consumption of some of the things you take that are harmful to the body.
Premature Ejaculation Cure and How to Avoid It
- 97What is premature ejaculation? Premature ejaculation is uncontrolled ejaculation either before or shortly after sexual penetration. It happens with minimal sexual stimulation and before the person wishes. It may result in unsatisfactory sex for both partners. This can increase the anxiety that may add to the problem. It is one…