Happiness is what almost everybody wants but not everyone can get it.
Some even go as far as paying some price to get the happiness; do they really get happy?
So what is Happiness?
Happiness is a mental or emotional state of well-being defined by positive or pleasant emotions ranging from contentment to intense joy. Happy mental states may also reflect judgement by a person about their overall well-being.
HOW TO BE HAPPY
A lot of people must have said so many things you have seen or read about being happy, some of them who wrote what you read don’t even keep to it or cant practice it.
My dear life has a way of treating everyone accordingly, I won’t lie to you I have had my own portion…
Happiness is cheap yet expensive. Happiness is everything good you can ever imagine.
DO YOU NEED HAPPINESS?
- Ignore people who think they know you more about you than you do.
- Be yourself, even if you need to fake it till it become real you must be very careful not to remain in a fake life that will tarnish your image and make you lost trust from people.
- Try to be of help to people who come around you.
- Try to plan your life.
- Forget the past
- Look forward to a brighter future even if you cant see your front now in the present situation you find yourself.
- Don’t Give Up
- Don’t Give Up
- Don’t Give Up: Things will change for good because you are not God and not the one to make it happen, though you have your own role to play…
The Purpose of our lives is to be happy. Be Happy for this moment. This moment is your life, Be happy with what you have and are, be generous with both, and you won’t have to hunt for happiness.
Are You Looking For Someone To Talk To?
Seyi S. Adesina.